1. The AWS Learning Accelerator
The AWS Learning Accelerator is perfect for beginner to intermediate AWS users (think the person who has familiarity with AWS concepts, but struggles to apply them in real projects). By the end of this course, you’ll be confident using AWS services like Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, SNS, API Gateway, IAM, and more. You’ll also learn how to pick the right services when designing a system architecture on AWS.
2. AWS Lambda - A Practical Guide
Available on Udemy here.
This course is dedicated to helping you learn AWS Lambda using a practical approach. Absolutely zero AWS Lambda is required to get started!
What makes this course different than others?
After helping hundreds of thousands of develops learn through my YouTube channel, I found there was very little material that focused on learning AWS Lambda from a practical perspective. Much of the content being offered on Udemy and elsewhere focuses mainly on theory, with very commentary on what it actually takes to build and run Lambda based applications at scale.
This course leverages my 7 years of industry experience using Lambda for production use cases. I've built small microservices fronting APIs, and large event processing systems handling millions of requests of day. I want to share everything I've learned with you.
In this course, you'll learn:
- AWS Lambda Fundamentals
- How To Create, Deploy, and Debug Lambda Applications
- How To Develop and Deploy using CDK
- Advanced concepts such as Concurrency, Monitoring, and Service Integration
- 3 Practical Projects that Integrate With Other AWS Services (Cloudwatch Events, API Gateway, and SQS).
- And much much more...